We are looking to publish content about Ghana; the land, the people an their lives, their lifestyles and cultures. We are open to submissions of all kinds; creative nonfiction, essay or poetry. We also welcome art and photography submissions. We are excited by people who express a unique voice throughout their writing, poetry, art or photography work. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
We are particularly interested in content that:
- Share personal experiences: unusual adventures, unique accomplishments, rare travel experiences or confessions.
- Retell a real life or historic event in a vivid, descriptive way.
- Explore certain stories or topics which may not be in the mainstream of conversation.
- Exposes or explains ideas that will help our readers become wiser, healthier, "wealthier" or happier.
- Portray the details, character and personality of a real life person. One who has achieved a form of greatness, or someone whose life is in some way interesting or remarkable.
- Word Count: Anything between 500 - 3000 words.
- Writing Style: Be as original, creative and imaginative in your writing as you can.
- Published Content: We prefer original and unpublished content. However, we can make concessions for privately published work (e.g blogposts). We just have to be made aware of it.
- Multiple Submissions: You can submit as many and different content pieces as you like. If we happen to like them all, we'll just have to select our favourite two for publication.
- Rewrites and resubmissions: We cannot accept resubmissions or rewrites of previously rejected work.
- Payment: Unfortunately, we cannot offer payment to contributors at this point in time. However, contributors whose work we publish in a given issue will receive a complimentary copy of that issue.
- Please only submit completed/finished work.